Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?