I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)