I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Hello world!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.