I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!