I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images