I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc