I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?