I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library