I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor