I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Twitter Tools and News
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test