I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Hello world!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers