Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Twitter Tools and News
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am