Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!