Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for