I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over