I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Hello world!
- Las Vegas, baby!