I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009