I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Wiki Mind Map
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!