I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web