We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath