We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!