We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2