We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Twitter Tools and News
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept