Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!