Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!