We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!