We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Twitter Tools and News
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info