We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation