We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!