We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site