We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.