We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc