I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World