I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!