I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets