I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library