I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!