I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?