Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation