We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Hello world!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories