We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Twitter Tools and News
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets