We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Google Analytics
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers