We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Doing the JibJab Dance