We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library