We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need