We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!