We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site