We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!