We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide