I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control