I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger