I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?