I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player