I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!