I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!