I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated