I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- I have a Flickr Account!
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over