I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wiki Mind Map
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance