We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!