We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik