We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!