We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!