We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls