We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library