We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Hello world!
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!