We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress