We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath