We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel