We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Google Analytics
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.