We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009