Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0