Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo