Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!