Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers