Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010