Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.