Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks