Here I sit, in Lampang, Thailand at the Wienglakor hotel. It is supposed to be one of the best in town. It is fine, but a little run-down. Continue reading Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified