The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!