The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill