The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Hello world!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog