The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!