The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo