The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know