The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)