The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings