The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- I have a Flickr Account!