The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Las Vegas, baby!