The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Twitter Tools and News
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition