The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Hello world!