The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!