The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am