The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World