The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel