The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?