The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10