The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated