The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library