The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go