The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Hello world!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday