The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem