The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper