The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Google Analytics
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin