The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0