The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!