The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!