The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.