The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!