The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance