The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up