The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!