The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Conversation with Stephen Abram