The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!