The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Twitter Tools and News