The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1