The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers