The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15