The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!