The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!