Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?