Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go