Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.