We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool