We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving