We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress