We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Google Analytics