We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept