We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef