We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up