Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1