Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Google Analytics
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library