Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- I have a Flickr Account!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…