Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results