Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit