Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009