Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Twitter Tools and News
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web