Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market