Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am