We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?