We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Hello world!
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!