We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?