We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Wiki Mind Map