We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?