We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?