We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go