We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library