We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Google Analytics
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Hello world!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.