Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau