We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over