We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test