We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Twitter Tools and News
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger