We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day