We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Hello world!
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player