We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!