We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!