We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!