Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool