Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0