Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?