Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Wiki Mind Map