Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Google Analytics
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test