Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1