Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!