Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Twitter Tools and News
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!