We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning