We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!