We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…