We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Hello world!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web