We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Wiki Mind Map