We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Wiki Mind Map
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0