Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Hello world!
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!