Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need