Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik