I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2