I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Hello world!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures