I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance