I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.