I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?