I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.