I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Wiki Mind Map
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?