I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know