I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.