I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor