I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Twitter Tools and News
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results