I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City