I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others