I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library