I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified