I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation