I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll