I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site