I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!