I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor