I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!