Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel