Our Smartours Amazing Thailand trip. This is the first half of our day where we meet Uncle Gao at his Pineapple Farm, see Phayao Lake, eat Dancing Shrimp and visit Mae Sai, the border town to Myanmar. Continue reading Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read