The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Twitter Tools and News
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others