The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Google Analytics
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!