The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web