The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai