The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free