The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library