The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept