The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?