The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.