The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!