The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Wiki Mind Map
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?