The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player