The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?