The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks