The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept