The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Thailand Road Trip!