The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Japanese Robots (and more)