The Drop, in the Martini Corner area of Kansas City Missouri is an attractive looking place with brick and industrial acc ents and a pretty bar and cute couches in the front. It looked like a nice… Continue reading Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.