I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!