I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition