I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks