I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- I have a Flickr Account!