I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.