I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Wiki Mind Map
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance