I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai