I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?