We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go