We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!