We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!