We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!