We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City