We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress