We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Hello world!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control