I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Google Analytics
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!