I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified