I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Smart Car USA Newsletter #15
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?