I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Hello world!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party