I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1