I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0