I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?