I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit