I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Learning 2.0 – Library Genius 2.0 T-Shirts!
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit