I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper