I am a part of the #PitchBiteClub, a group of people put together by The Pitch to go to restaurants, taste several of their dishes and report on the experience via social media. On Wednesday, 8/20/2014 we went to Room 39 1719 W 39th St., Kansas City, MO 64111. Continue reading #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress