Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Web 2.0 – Odiogo on WordPress (self-hosted)
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go