Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Thailand Road Trip!