Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Smart Car USA Update: Newsletter Vol 10
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up