Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers