Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Coverpop Mosaics – Mashups like you won’t believe!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?