Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc