Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web