Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others