Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- YouTube video of ACPL Harry Potter Party
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it