Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over