Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1