Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Skype still down although Infoworld says outage is over
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated