We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need