We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more