We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!