We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!