We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- A Fun One-Sentence Book Game for Twitter and Facebook!
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Doing the JibJab Dance
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Creative Zen – Portable Audio and Video Player
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers