We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide