We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept