We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor