We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Thailand Road Trip!