We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Holiday Gift Ideas: Can’t find your Keys? Get the KeyRinger!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more