We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!