Today in Bangkok we went to Siam Paragon mall, took the skytrain and had a thai massage. Continue reading Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool