We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!