We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Blog Tip Lesson Learned: Email Sources Always need Verified
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated