We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Conversation with Stephen Abram
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Library 2.0 – World Public Library and Baen Books: free ebooks
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!