We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Harry Potter in the Hood
- Twitter Tools and News
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo