We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational