We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Automobiles 2.0: The Smart Car is coming!!!
- Harry Potter in the Hood