We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit