Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 2
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009