We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Thailand Bus Trip from Bangkok to Chiang Mai Part 1
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Politics 2.0 – Who is Web 2.0?
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)