We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Twitter Tools and News
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me.
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web