We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Here I am – Where the Journey Starts…
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition