We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Web 2.0: Flickr isn’t really that free – Who Knew?
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- The Gift of Memory – How to Tell What Kind You Need
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up