We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Web 2.0 – embedding a YouTube video in WordPress and Google Blogger
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau