We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- The Library as Refuge – When There is Nowhere Else to Go
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Politics 2.0 – Are Republicans Afraid of Us?
- Skype – Without more info, I don’t buy their explanation
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger