I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009