I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Blog Tip: Adding Pages to Enhance your Blog – Part 1
- Create Fun Holiday Greetings with Picnik
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow