I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Geek out with Unique and Fun Holiday Gift Ideas!
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- Authors 2.0: Cory Doctorow
- Skype – It’s not the Outage, It’s How They Handled It.