I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Celebrity 2.0 – Wil Wheaton is Web 2.0
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?
- smart USA Newsletter vol. 22 – 20% discount in Smart Store!
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- How to find, download and watch TV and movies for free