I am in The Pitch’s Bite Club, a group of reviewers that review a restaurant and several of their dishes. I also write my own reviews about almost everything. This is a little about me and how I review and about what I like and dislike about a restaurant and food in general. Continue reading Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes...
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- Shopping 2.0 – Online Shopping Sites You Might Not Know
- Television 2.0 – what you want when you want it
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Skype is Back Up! Well, off and on…
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!