Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?
- Web 2.0 – Code4Lib addresses Data Management – When will You?
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Creating my Blog and Random Web 2.0 Musings
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Hello world!
- Library x.0 or Who will Preserve the Data?