We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 3: The Others
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Smart Car USA Update and List of Dealers
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Online Photo Updates: Flickr + Twitter = Flittr?
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market