We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- The Science of Blogging: Improving, Marketing and Tracking Your Blog
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand