We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Twitter Tools and News
- Banned Books Week 2.0: MySpace, Facebook, Second Life and More
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!