We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Testing Slashdigglicious Plugin
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Library 2.0 – 10 Ideas for the Library of the Future (and Now)
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)
- Do you remember the Detroit Riot of 1967?