We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 2: Dining, Drinking, Free Wifi, Websites and more
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Google Analytics Update and WordPress Beef
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Beyond Skype: Keeping up with the Web 2.0 World
- Christmas Cookies for Math Geeks at Starbucks!