We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Life before the Internet – How did we ever do it?
- How to Convert Negatives and Slides to Digital Images
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Thailand Road Trip!
- WordPress vs. Blogger Poll
- Paws to Read at the Allen County Public Library
- Elections 2.0 aka Politics 2.0