We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, About the Word Portmanteau
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand