We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- From 1954 Popular Mechanics – Scientists Illustrate What a Home Computer Will Look Like
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Michael Stephens to Speak at ACPL Dec 14, 2007 10:30-11:30am
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes