We go to Chiang Saen on the Mekong River and take a longtail boat ride. We stop at Don Sao in Laos for some Snake Whiskey, we go to our hotel, Phowadol Resort and then we go to the Chiang Rai night market. Continue reading Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market... | 2 Comments
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Unmasking Identities: An Exploration of the Lives of Gay and Lesbian Teachers
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- Book Break: The Margarets, by Sheri Tepper
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Library 1.0 redux – More Libraries to Die For!
- Finding the Information Balance Between Quantity and Quality on the Web