I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Odiogo is Down – Odiogo Plugin Needs Temporarily Deactivated
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Google Analytics (and maybe blogger) acting up???
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Smart Car USA Update and Pricing Announced
- Politics 2.0 and the Digital Divide
- Clever and Funny New Words created by Washington Post’s Mensa Invitational
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!