I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Library 1.0 – Old School Libraries to die for
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Library 2.0 – ACPL New Books Wall Mashup and More!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- Allen County Public Library Harry Potter Release Party!
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Harry Potter in the Hood