I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Major Web 2.0 Sites Down from Power Outage – They need a lesson from Big Business.
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Picnik – A Cool Free Tool to Edit Your Online Pictures
- Las Vegas 2.0: The Addiction (not Gambling, Internet / Blogging)
- A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009
- Part II: Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!