I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- Google Blogger Tip: How to Backup Your Blogger Blog
- Library 2.0: Stephen Abram to Speak at the ACPL!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Update: Picnik Online Picture Editing Tool
- Something Big Needs Moved? Try the Shoulder Dolly!
- Early iPhone Buyers To Get $100 Store Credit
- Web 2.0 – What does an Organization Really Need to Get There?
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories