I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Blog Search Tip 1: The Importance of Using Proper Labels – Categories
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 1: Google Blogger
- Odiogo is Working Now, You Can Activate Plugin
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars Part 2: The Results
- Web 2.0 – Convert your post texts to speech with Odiogo!
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Literary and Philosophical Insults – The Thinking Person’s Humor
- Skype is down – Are there Alternatives? Yes!
- Librarians and Zombies: Novel Presents You will Love (and some librarian trivia)