I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- I have a Flickr Account!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Picking a Web Hosting Company for our Site
- Smartours Feb 8 2010 Monday: Sukhothai, ancient ceramic kilns, textile museum, Lampang and Wienglakor hotel
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Sorry No Updates Lately – Family Emergency
- Vacation 2.0 Flittr Experiment and Kodak EasyShare Software Problem
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube Aftermath