I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- In Bangkok and Having Fun!
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010
- Silly Web Quizzes – Fun on a Rainy Day
- What is Web2.0? or I know it when I see it.
- Web 2.0: Facebook to let Search Engines access Member Info
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Derren Brown – Master of Mind Control
- Japanese Robots (and more)