I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- More Unusual Gift Ideas – Cute and Collectible Edition
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Diagon Alley comes to Life and the ACPL Goes all out!
- Wienglakor Hotel in Lampang, Thailand
- Disney World Magic Kingdom Tips from My Visit
- How to Redirect your Blog to a different URL Part 2: WordPress.com
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Harry Potter 2.0 – Sims Snape Teaches Slytherins to Dance
- Smartours Thailand Tour February 1 – 15, 2010