I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Las Vegas, baby!
- Web 2.0 – Hey, that’s my data!
- Veterans: Protecting Your DD214 – Discharge Papers
- Geek Out, Don’t Freak Out! At the Allen County Public Library
- Twitter joins the Presidential Debates!
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-11-22
- Check out the Cool Pictures Captured on Google Earth!
- Packing 2.0: I need a Suitcase just for my Gear!
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview