I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Google Blogger vs. WordPress, Blog Wars: Part 1 – The Test
- Web 2.0 – Do you trust online sites to protect your data?
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Weird and Wonderful Cars and a Whole Lot More
- Skype Problems! Many users unable to log in or make calls
- BlogBackupOnline Update: Techrigy is Developing a Nice Product
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- How to Embed a YouTube Video in Your self-hosted WordPress 2.2 Blog
- Phone 2.0 – Skype!