I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Yes Virginia, There IS a Clear Blue Dei blog! Stay Tuned!
- Just in time for Halloween: Reference Zombies!
- Pineapple Farm, Phayao Lake, Dancing Shrimp and Mae Sai
- BlogBackupOnline: Great Idea but NOT Reliable!
- Japanese Robots (and more)
- Galacticast and The Parsec Awards, A Celebration of Speculative Fiction Podcasting
- Politics 2.0 – YouTube videos Address Energy Bill
- Facebook: Be Careful! Your Content is Theirs, Forever.
- Bigfoot Not Dead. Bigfoot Author. Bigfoot Celebrity.
- Conversation with Jeff Krull, Director of the Allen County Public Library