I went to Thailand in June, 2001 for a month with Adventure Center travel. I went on a 14(15?) day Northern Thailand trip with them and then went directly on the 14 (15?) day Southern Thailand trip. Continue reading A Ramble about my last Thailand Trip and a Rant on Travelers... | 1 Comment
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Siam Paragon Mall, Thai Massage and Skytrain
- NPR: Social Networking Sites Are Growing Up
- What is a Tag Cloud? Video using Vimeo
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read
- Las Vegas Strip Tips Part 1: Discounts and Info on Hotels, Shows, Transportation, etc
- Thailand Road Trip!
- Library Genius 2.0 Shirts are now Available!!!
- Veterans – Do You Know Where Your DD214 Is?
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child)
- Don’t Know Who to Vote For? Use the Candidate Calculator!