Here are even more tips, tricks and bargains for the Las Vegas Strip. There is more transportation information, Dining and Drinking, free and interesting things to do, good websites and more.
- My Top Ten (or so) books Worth Reading and that Influenced Me. September 5, 2014
- Review of The Drop Bar and Bistro in Martini Corner, Kansas City September 2, 2014
- #PitchBiteClub Review of Room 39 August 25, 2014
- Pitch Bite Club Restaurant Reviewer, How I Review, Likes and Dislikes August 23, 2014
- My All Things Web 2.0 Blog is now Clear Blue Dei (Thursday’s Child) August 19, 2014
- Learning 2.0 Transforming Your Organization Through Learning
- Budget Conscious Must Have Tech Toys and Gadgets
- Do you believe code is beautiful? Code like a Girl!
- Las Vegas 1.0 – Can’t Find Free Wireless Access on the Strip?
- Unnecessary Force – Starring Sean Robinson!
- Golden Triangle, Mekong River, Laos Snake Whiskey, Phowadol Resort and Chiang Rai Night Market
- ACPL Library Camp 2008 Part 1 – Overview
- My Father, Courtney Lubbes 8/20/1921 – 8/28/2009 Part 2
- Folksonomy: A Big Word for a Common Concept
- Cool stuff to buy if you love to read